The subject of the regulations
1. Hotel regulations describes the rules of room renting and using a hotel infrastructure.
2. Pan Tadeusz Hotel in Serock provides paid accommodation, catering services, conference services and other services, according to the profile of activity.
3. Hotel regulations are an integral part of the hotel agreement. The agreement is concluded by fulfilling and signing the registration card, making a reservation, payment the advance or the whole amount for the stay at the hotel.
4. By performing the activities described in § 1 paragraph 3 of these regulations, the guest confirms that he has read the Hotel Regulations and accepts its provisions.
5. Hotel regulations are available at the reception desk, at the hotel guide located in the room and on our website: www.hotelpantadeusz.pl
Check - in & Check - out
1. Hotel rooms are rented for the period of the day, which starts at 3:00 PM and lasts until 11:00 AM the next day.
2. If the hotel guest would like to extend the check - out time described in the previous paragraph he should report it to the hotel reception until 10:00 AM on the day of departure.
3. The hotel will accept the wish of extending the check - out time if it will be possible:
· until 12:00 - extension with no charge
· until 14:00 - surcharge 25% of an amount of a passing hotel day
· until 16:00 - surcharge 50% of an amount of a passing hotel day
· until 18:00 - surcharge 75% of an amount of a passing hotel day
· after 18:00 - start the next hotel day according to the price list.
Reservation and check - in
1. To check - in and receive a key card to the room, the hotel guest has to fulfill, sign a registration card and show the photo ID. By signing the registration card, the hotel guest confirms the authenticity of the data provided in form. The data necessary to conclude the hotel agreement is: name and surname, telephone, ID number.
2. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the contract for the purchasing of the hotel services.
3. Reservations at the hotel are valid until 6:00 PM at the day of arrival, unless the hotel guest informs the reception about later arrival.
4. A hotel guest can not sub - let or transmission the room to third parties, even if the period for which he has paid has not expired.
5. Visitors, not registered at the hotel, may stay in a hotel room from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
6. The Hotel may refuse to accept the hotel guest who previously stayed at the hotel and failed to respect the hotel regulations, caused a damage to hotel property, guests property or personal injury to the guests, hotel employees or third parties staying at the hotel.
7. All payments for hotel services are collected by the hotel reception. The payment for a planned stay is made in advance and it takes place before issuing the key card to the hotel room.
1. The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard.
2. In case of objections regarding the quality of services, the hotel guest is asked to report them as soon as possible at the hotel reception, which will allow the hotel staff to react immediately.
3. The hotel is obliged to provide its guests:
· security of stay, security of information about the guest
· professional and friendly staff in all provided services
· cleaning the hotel and performing the necessary repair of the equipment during guest's absence, and in his presence only if he wishes to do
· technically efficient service, in case of defects that can not be removed immediately, the hotel will make every effort to replace the room as soon as possible for another one free of defects or other wise mitigate the inconvenience
4. For the guest's request, the following services are provided free of charge:
· providing information related to stay and travel
· wake up at a specified time (by phone)
· storing money and valueable items in hotel deposit during the guest's stay at the hotel
· storring a luggage during the guest's stay at the hotel and until 8:00 PM on the last day of the stay (the hotel may refuse to store the luggage on different dates and items that do not have the characteristic of personal luggage)
Animals at the hotel
1. Pets are not allowed to stay at the hotel.
1. Children under 14 years old may stay at the hotel only under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians take full responsibility for any damage to rooms, equipment and technical devices as a result of children's actions.
2. Guest takes full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the rooms, equipment and technical devices of the hotel caused by himself, his guests, visitors or persons visiting the latter. The hotel reserves the right to claim for damage caused after the guest leaves the hotel. Every damage has to be priced individually because of scope of work necessary to remove the damage and claims resulting from the damage removal.
3. By leaving the hotel room the guest is aware and takes full responsibility for the technical condition of the room he has stayed. During check - out the guest authorizes the hotel to assess the technical condition of this hotel room.
4. Removal of physiological remains is not a part of the basic cleaning services. For this kind of damage, the guest will be charged an additional fee of 250 PLN (minimal amount). The hotel reserves the right to pirce the damage individually based on the scope of work necessary to remove the inconvenience. This provisions applies to the entire hotel especially any public areas of the hotel, any rooms, hotel rooms and the whole area belonging to the hotel.
5. Guest should inform the reception about the damage immediately, after its detection.
6. Due to fire risk, the hotel management asks its guests to consider and obey fire instruction, do not use any electrical and other devices that may cause a fire in the hotel room.
7. Smoking tobacco and other substances is strictly forbidden in the hotel. Smoking tobacco and other substances is only possible outside of the hotel. For breaking this rule, the guest will be charged a fine of 500 PLN.
8. In case of violation of the provisions of the hotel regulations, the hotel may refuse to provide any services to the person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to settle the payment for existing benefits, pay for any damage and leave the hotel.
1. Hotel is responsible for loss or damage of items brought by people using its services to extent specified by the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. Guest should inform the reception about damage immediately after its detection.
3. The responsibility of the hotel for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value is limited if these items are not placed in a deposit at hotel reception.
4. Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept to the hotel deposit items of high value, significant amounts of money, exceeding this possibility of storing in a hotel deposit.
5. Hotel is not liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest, any items left in it including live animals and any property left outside of the hotel building without supervision.
Return of items
1. Items of personal use left by the guest in a hotel room will be sent back at their expense to the indicated address.
2. Hotel undertakes to store items maximum for 3 months in case of not receiving the dispatch instructions of returning the item.
3. After 1 month, the above - mentioned property will be destroyed.
1. There is a curfew from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
2. The behavior of guests using the services of the hotel should not disturb the peace of other guests. The hotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
1. In case of noticing the deficiences in the quality of provided services the guests have the right to submit complaints.
2. All complaints please report to the hotel reception.
3. Complaints should be reported immediately after noticing the misconducts in the standard of provided services.
1. Guest agrees to the processing and storage of personal data for the implementation of the contract for the purchasing of hotel services (in accordance with the law from 29.08.1997 about personal data protection, consolidation: journal of laws 2016, item 922).
2. We would like to inform you that the administrator of your personal data is a company MJS Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. which is based in Serock (05 - 140), Czesława Miłosza street 20, Poland.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes related in a hotel agreement.
4. Your personal data may be shared to entities: authorized by law, trusted OTA agents (online travel agency) through which the use can make a reservation at the hotel, companies that allow making payments by credit and debit cards and verify payments for possible scams, transport and taxi companies in case of order a transport or courier for a guest, companies providing IT support services for a hotel, companies providing accounting services, companies providing law services and companies providing marketing services for a hotel.
5. You have the right to access your data, correct your data, request their removal, express your objection to processing or limit processing, the right to transfer your data and the right to may institute proceedings to supervisory authority - President of the office of personal data protection. The above rights are also valid for if the data is processed corectly by the administrator.
6. For above purposes, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Your personal data will be processed in order to conclude a hotel agreement and fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator and will be kept for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary to secure any claims to company MJS Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. and fulfilling the administrator's legal obligation (for example resulting from tax and accounting regulations).