Pan Tadeusz Hotel
provided services by Pan Tadeusz Hotel in Serock.
The operator of the website www.hotelpantadeusz.pl and the administrator of personal data is
a company MJS Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. based in Serock (05 - 140),
Czesława Miłosza street 20, Poland, VAT Registration Number: 521 - 386 - 14 - 50,
National Business Registry Number: 382943895.
Personal data we collect
1. We may collect personal data of the guest (user) when he is making a reservation (directly
or through our trusted independent partners), creates an account and uses our website,
fulfills a registration card or contacts with us.
2. We may collect data such as:
• Name and surname, address, ID number, personal identity number, phone,
e - mail address, credit card information, payment information
• history of the stay including information about ordered additional services
• communication with the user addressed to us by the user via post office,
e - mail, chat, social media and phone
• temporary video monitoring
For what purpose and for how long we are processing your personal data
1. Personal data may be used for the following purposes:
• Implementation of the contract for the purchasing of the hotel services
• Contact with the user to serve received inquires
• Contact with the user to arrange details of the planned stay
2. We may also process your personal data in the following cases:
• To protect the vital interests of the user or other person (medical emergencies)
• When the user has agreed to the processing of his personal data for marketing
• When the user has agreed to the processing of his personal data in order to
send commercial information
• When the user has agreed to profiling in order to provide more tailor - made
offers in the future
• When the user has agreed to contact to evaluation of satisfaction and raising
the quality of services provided in the future
3. User's personal data will not be stored for a longer period than is necessary to achieve the
purposes for which they are processed. The period of storage of personal data depends on
the purpose for which they are processed. Personal data processed in order to conclude
a contract and fulfill the administrator's legal obligation will be kept for the duration of the
contract, after its expiry for the period necessary to secure any claims due to
MJS Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. an0d fulfillment of the administrator's legal
obligation (for example resulting from tax or accounting regulations).
Personal data sharing
1. Personal data may be shared:
• entities authorized by the law
• trusted OTA agents (online travel agency) through which the user can make
a reservation at the hotel
• companies that allow making payments by credit and debit cards and verify
payments for possible scams
• transport and taxi companies in case of order a transport or courier for a guest
• companies providing IT support services for a hotel
• companies providing accounting services
• companies providing law services
• companies providing marketing services
2. Users personal data are not sold.
International data transfer
We cooperate with domestic and foreign partners. Some of our partners are outside the
European Economic Area (EEA). The laws of data protection in individual countries may be
different from those in EEA countries, but we are taking reasonable steps to ensure that the
processing of personal data is carried out in a lawful manner.
IT data, especially text files, stored in end - user devices intended for the use of websites.
These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website adapted
to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which
they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The website does not collect automatically any information, except informations
contained in cookie files.
3. The website uses two basic types of cookies: session and permanent. Session cookies are
temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until logging out, leaving the
website or turning off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the
user's end device for a specified period of time in the parameters of cookies or until they
are deleted by the user.
4. Cookie may be used:
• creating statistics that help to understand how user use the website, which
allows to improve their structure and content
• maintaining the user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does
not have to re - enter their login and password on every subpage of the website
• defining a user's profile in order to display him tailored materials in
advertising, especially in Google network
5. The website collects informations about users by voluntary fulfilling the forms and by
saving cookies at the final devices.
6. The first time you visit www.hotelpantadeusz.pl, you are informed about the use of
cookies. By staying on the website, the user accepts the use of ordinary cookies on the
website. If the user will not change a browser settings it is tantamount to agreeing to the
7. Cookies placed on the user's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners
cooperating with the website operator.
8. For statistic purposes, the service operator may lead an analysis of the web user's traffic.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, especially the Google network, to display
advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the website. For this purpose, they can
save information about the user's navigation path or time spent on the website (Adwords
features: remarketing, interest categories, similar recipients, other types of interest - based
advertising, demographic targeting and location).
11. In terms of information about user perferences collected by the Google advertising
network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool:
12. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies
in the user's end device. Website users can change settings in this area. The web browser
allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. More
information is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
the functionalities available on the website.
The website user has the right to access their data, correct their data, request their removal,
express objection to processing or limit processing, the right to transfer their data and the right
to may institute proceedings to supervisory authority - President of the office of personal data
protection. The above rights are also valid if the data is processed correctly by the
administrator. For above puproses, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
development of Internet technology, possibly a change in the law regarding the protection of
personal data and the development of the website. About any changes we will inform uses by
e - mail or by publishing a notice on our website.